What does the report include?
A fire risk assessment is a report evaluating the fire risks within a premises then advising on ways to reduce those risks.
Our reports follow PAS-79 which is a methodology developed and published by the British Standards Institution for undertaking fire risk assessments.
Our Report Includes:
- Identification of fire hazards
- For example sources of ignition
- Identification of People at risk
- Evaluation of the risk of fire
- How likely is it that a fire can occur?
- What are the potential repercussions to individuals if a fire happens?
- Recommendations in line with current legislation